Here you will find the appropriate form you will need to complete for disconnecting your electric service, changing an existing service into your name, or setting your bill up to be automatically drafted from a checking account each month.  

If you have questions, please contact one of our offices and one of our friendly member service representatives will be happy to assist you.

Account / Payment Forms

Service Forms