OCEC Lobbies to Reopen May 20, 2020
Most business with us can be handled over the phone or electronically, and we encourage members to use those avenues when possible. Please call the following numbers to obtain assistance—Cloudcroft 575-682-2521, Alto 575-336-4550, Carrizozo 575-648-2352 or Toll Free 1-800-548-4660 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM so we may assist you.
Outages may be reported by calling 1-800-548-4660 or through the SmartHub app.
Convenient Payment Options:
- By Phone: Convenient and available 24 hours a day using credit/debit card or electronic check—1-844-846-2695.
- Online: Visit www.ocec-inc.com and click the “Pay Online” Button in the upper right corner of the home page.
- By Mail: Payments may be mailed to OCEC, PO Box 669, Carrizozo, NM 88301
- Drop Box: Available outside offices in Cloudcroft, Alto & Carrizozo
- Payment Kiosk: Payments can be made by cash or card at various locations:
- Mescalero Tribal Store-190 Chiricahua Plaza
- Mescalero Apache Telecom Office-75 Carrizo Canyon Road
- Smokey’s Country Market (Capitan)-113 Smokey Bear Boulevard
- Tularosa Travel Center-21 St. Francis Drive
- OCEC Headquarters (Cloudcroft)-404 Burro Avenue
- Use the SmartHub App for smartphone or other mobile device to access your account information, pay bill, report outages and analyze electric usage.
OCEC will continue to monitor this situation and make changes as needed to keep members, the public and our employees safe and healthy. Stay up to date with this information by visiting our website, www.ocec-inc.com or follow our Facebook page.